Say word! The TRD equipped Scion FR-S Release Series 1.0 is finally here! We’ve been waiting for this for a minute! This just might be our favorite version of the Scion FR-S to date!
The FRS RS1 only costs $30,760 but it comes with:
- TRD DESIGNED AERO KIT
- TRD 3-PIECE SPOILER
- TRD LOWERING SPRINGS (We know you’re gonna swap these out for coilovers anyway)
- TRD QUAD-TIP EXHAUST
- TRD STEERING WHEEL
- TRD SHIFT KNOB
- YUZU COLOR (Yuzu is a Japanese citrus fruit. Have you ever tried Yuzu juice or Yuzu flavored KitKat?! DELICIOUS!)
- JDM Toyota GT86 HID HEADLAMPS
- LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
- DUAL-ZONE AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL (So you don’t argue with your girlfriend or boyfriend about AC temps)
- SMART KEY WITH PUSH-BUTTON START
- T-FABRIC PATTERN SPORT SEATS
- TRD SIDE FENDER GARNISH
- CARGO MAT WITH TRD LOGO
- RELEASE SERIES NUMBER ON BRUSHED-ALUMINUM PLAQUE
- SCION SERVICE BOOST
For more info, check out this video (below):
Maybe we should invite Scion USA to display the TRD Equipped Scion FR-S Release Series 1.0 at 86FEST, since we’re the LARGEST gathering of 86 owners and prospective owners in North America?!
We can’t wait to get our hands on the FRS RS1 ourselves. We’d love to check out the specific details on this car! Maybe at 86FEST Irwindale?
:: Antonio Alvendia
Editor in Chief, MotorMavens.com and Founder, 86FEST